Portfolio Use Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User, and Lemon Ribbon Ltd, the owner and operator of this Portfolio.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your legal rights.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All content included in this portfolio is the property of Lemon Ribbon Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. Content means any text, graphics, images, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this portfolio, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the portfolio you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without purchase or the written permission of Lemon Ribbon Ltd.
Make a Contract with us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy Designs. Once we have reviewed your order, we will email you to confirm that we accept your order and that a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the Designs are no longer available or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will you advise you via email of this. There will be no contract to purchase between us upon receipt of the email.
- We have made every effort to ensure the image colours that appear on this website match the colours on the actual Designs. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual Designs.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
Placing an Order and Pricing
- You can place an order by adding items to your Wishlist and then requesting your selection. Items you do not require can be removed from this Wishlist at any time. If you prefer to order by telephone, you can do so by calling 0044 208 5466607.
- The price of the Designs will be sent out in your confirmation email and Invoice. You will be charged in your local currency – GBP, EUR or USD.
- The Price on the confirmation email and Invoice will have any applicable VAT or other Tax added.
Payment and Delivery
- We will send the order Invoice to you by email. The Invoice will outline the Items, Price, Tax (where appropriate), Terms and any other Supplier Information.
- You must pay the Invoice within 30 days of the date stated or according to any credit terms agreed in writing between both parties.
- If you do not pay within the period set out above, we will suspend any further deliveries to you and without limiting any of our other rights or remedies for statutory interest, charge you interest at the rate of 5% per annum above the base rate of the Bank of England from time to time on the amount outstanding until you pay in full.
- Payment is to be preferably made via wire transfer. We also accept cheques and can accept credit and debit card payments through Paypal invoicing.
- If Invoices require Purchase Order Numbers before payment, contact details for an Accounts Payable representative need to be supplied.
- If Lemon Ribbon is a new supplier and set-up forms are needed to be completed, please reply with details to the confirmation email or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All payments must be made in either GBP, USD or EUR unless otherwise agreed in writing between both parties.
- Once you have confirmed a purchase, we will arrange for the delivery of digital files to the email address specified in the quotation, or sign up form. If they are to be sent to another recipient, please reply with any details via email.
- We will send the digital files using common digital file transfer services. You are responsible to inform us if these are not suitable for delivery of the files.
- Title to any Designs will not pass to you until we have received payment in full.
- Any copyright transfer forms requiring a signature should be sent to us by email. They will be signed by the appropriate party and returned via post.
- You must inspect the Designs on delivery. If you identify any errors you must inform us in writing within 10 days of delivery, providing details.
- All sales are final with no returns or exchanges and you may not cancel an order without our mutual agreement.
- We will be under no liability or further obligation in relation to the Designs if:
- you fail to provide notice as set above; and/or
- you make any further use of such Designs after giving notice under the clause above relating to damages and shortages; and/or
- the defect arises from misuse or alteration of the Designs, negligence, wilful damage or any other act by you, your employees or agents or any third parties.
- to your insolvency or possible insolvency.
Limitation of liability
- The designs sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside of the UK.
- We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question.
- If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
Law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.